The terms “Iron Mountains,” “we” or “us” refer to the owner of this website (the “Site”) Iron Mountains, LLC., located at 70 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Morgantown Pennsylvania 19543, United States.
How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect information about you in two primary ways:
- You Give Us Information:We collect information from you when you submit it to us through our website.
- We Collect Information Automatically:We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our website or purchase our products. For example, we automatically collect internet or other electronic network activity information when you use our website as otherwise described in this Policy.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the last 12 months and may collect them about you:
- Personal Identifiers, such as names and contact information;
- Customer Records Information, as defined by Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e);
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications, such as gender and age;
- Internet or other Electronic Activity Information;
- Geolocation Data; and
- Professional or Employment Related Information
What We Do With the Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in order to pursue prospective employment opportunities. We will use the personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it. In particular, we may use the information we collect for the following business purposes: (i) detecting security incidents; (ii) protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; (iii) prosecuting those responsible for malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; (iv) debugging to address impairments to operational functionality of our website; and (v) complying with applicable law and law enforcement requirements, and where required, in legal actions or claims Iron Mountains may be party to.
Under What Circumstances Do We Disclose Your Information
Iron Mountains does not sell your personal information, nor do we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
In the past 12 months we have disclosed, and for the foreseeable future we may disclose the following categories of personal information to the following categories of the third parties and service providers:
|Categories of Third Parties and Service Providers||Categories of Personal Information|
|Vendors who may need access to your personal information to help us provide payroll,
insurance, and other benefit capabilities.
|Vendors who may need access to your personal information to help us provide
background screening services.
|Vendors who may need access to your personal information to help us provide analytic
services regarding our online presence.
|Consultants advising us on our business practices.||
Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to update or delete your personal information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Websites
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Consumer Rights
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA grants you the following specific rights regarding your personal information. In order to exercise the rights, you must submit a verified consumer request, which we will then verify. Generally, in order to verify our requests, we will compare the personal information we have about you to pieces of personal information we will request in the course of processing your request. The personal information required for verification may include your name, email address, phone number, as well as other information as needed. We will deliver a response to you within 45 days of receiving the verifiable consumer request.
Right to Know
You have the right to submit a verifiable consumer request that we disclose the following to you in a readily useable format covering the 12-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources of the personal information we have collected about you.
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12-months.
Verifiable consumer requests to know may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Call us at +1 610-913-5100; or
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org “CCPA Access Request.” A consumer may submit a request to know and receive a response twice within a 12-month period.
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete, if it is necessary for us to retain the personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Verifiable consumer requests to delete may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Call us at +1 610-913-5100; or
- Send us an email at email@example.com “CCPA Deletion Request”
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right to be free from discrimination when you exercise your consumer rights under the CCPA, including by:
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you a different price or rate for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level of quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different rate for goods or services or a difference level or quality of goods or services.
Under the CCPA, you may appoint an authorized agent to submit requests to know or to delete on your behalf. Should you choose to do so, for your and our protection, we will require you to verify your identity directly with us and directly confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. We note, should your authorized agent fail to submit proof that they have been authorized to act on your behalf, we will deny their request.
This policy was last updated on October 1, 2020.